How does ICSI/OPU work?:
- (Immature) oocytes are harvested from your mare. This takes approx.30 minutes.
- A sperm cell is then injected into the harvested oocytes in a lab after artificial insemination.
- After 9 days, the matured ova produce an embryo which can be frozen or implanted directly into a surrogate mother.
- ICSI comes from human medicine, thus it is the most modern reproductive technique
- Possibility to use exclusive and less fertile stallions
- Good results with older mares with fallopian tube and/or uterus problems
- No hormonal side effects
- Collaboration with all ICSI centres working with Nr. 1 in the world Avantea (Italy)
- Ideal for mares that are active in sport
- Time management: you can schedule the implantation of the embryo(s) at the time of your choice
- ICSI can occur after the breeding season, so during the winter months
- Gender determination can be done before freezing the embryos
- Success rate: OPU/ICSI: approx 95% - Transplantation of the embryo: approx. 85%
- If successful, up to 50% cheaper compared to embryo transfer
- Possibility to connect to a selection of the best stallions in the world through our TOP CONDITIONS / VOUCHERS
ICSI = The smart way to your next superstar
BUY YOUR GOLDEN CONNECTION
BUY YOUR SILVER CONNECTION
BUY YOUR BRONZE CONNECTION